Vanuatu and Make-up
Well it's about that time again. The time when a bunch of egocentric, masochistic, confrontational Americans go to some little spit of land in the middle of nowhere to compete and connive their way to 1 million dollars. And we love every minute of it. Tonight is the season premier of Survivor:Vanuatu. Already the guys and gals have been separated and of course the Women have shown their superiority. Gotta love the fact that the guys lost to a group of women.
Also today I placed my Mary Kay order. If you know any Mary kay ladies, you'd know that this is an exciting time in my life. For one thing I get mail! Secondly it's a package! and third, it's filled with new make-up and fun products! Who wouldn't be psyched?
Well I guess that's all I have to say for now. Come back soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home