Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Jimmy Buffett

OK! So I love Jimmy Buffett's music. He's great. Maragaritaville, Cheesburger in Paradise, well basically his whole greatest hits album. So when he made this come back I was super excited, but then I realized that he hasn't done any of these songs alone. When did Jimmy Buffett become Puff Daddy? Really! Puffy hardly ever did songs alone when he was a singer. Now it's not that I don't like these artists that he sings with, but come on! can't he just do a song by himself. He's a great singer now to all these new kids being exposed to country, he's this new guy intruding on all these famous people's albums. I just don't get it.
Yes i realize that the people he's singing with are like the biggest names in county right now and the songs actually are great, so it's great for his "come back" but i just don't get it.
I just had to get that off my chest.

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

If you like country you should check out The Flying Buritto Brothers.

8:56 PM  
Blogger JP said...

POST MORE YOU YATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home