Monday, October 11, 2004

Movies

OK! SO! I love movies! I currently own 70 DVD's and about 25 VHS's, and that's just what I have here at school.
I'll admit it, most of my movies are what my friends call "Princess and the Pauper" movies. I'll admit it, I like romantic comedies. Give me a sappy, mushy story and a happy ending and I'm happy.
Though the majority are "Princess and the Pauper" style I do have the occasional non romantic comedy movie "Tigerland" is a great one. If you've never heard of it here's a review or 2. It's a great war movie, without any war...hmmm interesting.
Another great one that i think everyone should see is Nine Queens. It's an Argentinian movie, so if you don't speak Spanish you'll have to read the movie, but it's great. Along the same lines as Ocean's Eleven, only better. But what's great about movies, is the mistakes! I love em! Some are SO ridiculous that you have to laugh. The worst ones are ones you catch on the first time watching the movie. If you love to find mistakes in movies check out this site. I love it!
If you're too lazy to actually sit through an entire movie, here's a site for you.
But a site that I love, though usually I don't agree with it, is this one.
I love movies, they rock. But this movie gal should be going the lights are dimming and I smell poppin corn.
See you after the credits roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home