Just another day in Spain
Well it´s saturday now.
Spain is still beautiful, and still hot. It´s a weekend so there´s not a whole lot to do. I went to the Boroque Market, it was nice, but didn´t have as many little shops as I was expecting. I ate lunch with Blanca because Laura has abandoned me to be with her parents.
I took a short siesta and then i went to a movie, I wanted to go to Sahara with Matther McCoughney, but it wasn´t playing, so I went to After the Sunset with Pierce Brosnan.
There´s going to be fireworks tonight and then i get to talk to like my whole family because they´re at a surprise party for my brother.
That´s about it, my life is kind of boring if you don´t count the fact that I´m in Europe!
Anyways I´ll talk to everyone later!
Chau, Hasta Luego
This has been Carrie Carstens
Live via satellite from Spain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home