Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A few las parting words from Spain

Well my time here in Spain is almost over. I´ve had a great time. Madrid, El Prado, El Buen Retiro, Barcelona, El Museu Picasso, Parc Guell, Casa Batllo, Monserrat, La Rambla, Drinking 7€ drinks with a group of rather good looking Irish guys, walking, and walking, and walking I feel like I´ve walked across Spain. The port of Barcelona is beautiful, and I rode on a subway for the first time, that was an experience. Salamanca is definately my city of choice. The university was wonderful as were my teachers Toñi & Sergio. My classmates were awesome and kept things interesting. Our family, Manoli, Angel, y Pilar, the nicest people in Salamanca.
It will be weird coming home to little ole Cook, where there´s not 100,000 people, no ham hanging in the window of basically every store you pass, no crazy drivers, well there are crazy drivers in Cook, but they´re nothing compared to Spanish drivers. I´m excited to see my family, Mom, Dad, Trevor, Hunter, Sam, Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone else.
But I will stop reminising already, and leave with one last comment.
I want a hamburger!!!!!!
This has been Carrie Carstens reporting
Live Via Satellite from Spain one last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home